- Members should and are strongly encouraged to wear face masks while exercising.
- Members MUST wear face masks when not actively exercising and when entering, exiting, and generally moving about the building.
- Members must maintain a 6ft social distance between other members and staff.
- The fitness center will operate at 50% capacity.
- Prior to each fitness center visit, we are asking all members and clients to review the At-Home COVID Screening Questionnaire (PDF). Please refrain from visiting the fitness center or your training session if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing COVID-like symptoms.
- Please continue to clean your equipment before AND after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Two water bottle refill stations are located inside of the fitness center.
- Saunas and whirlpools will remain closed. Locker rooms are open and showers are available.
- Please have your own mask, mat, water bottle, and towel. Towel service is suspended at this time.
- Kidz Kingdom Childcare is closed. Please plan alternate off-site care for children during your visit.
- Track usage requires a reservation in advance, and masks are required when using the track. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance at 630.690.4880.
If you have questions about any of the information, please reach out to us at any time.
Parks Plus Fitness Center Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 630-510-5135
Parks Plus Fitness Center Group Fitness Coordinator